WEN BL6542 6.5-Inch 42-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Thin-Kerf Professional ATAFR Track Saw Blade
- Featuring a 6.5-inch diameter (165 mm), a 20 mm arbor, and a rating of up to 9000 RPM
- ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face with Raker) carbide-tipped teeth provide smoother and faster cuts
- Ultra-thin 1.5 mm kerf (1/17-inch) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Designed for use with the WEN CT1065 Plunge Track Saw
- Compatible with the majority of 6.5-inch track saws on the market
Remember when you had a smooth and powerful cut? The WEN 6.5-Inch 42-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Professional Saw Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The machine-cut carbide-tipped teeth feature an ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face with Raker) design, making cuts faster and smoother then alternative saw blades. The 20 mm arbor allows for compatibility with the majority of 6.5-inch track saws on the market, including the WEN CT1065 Plunge Cut Track Saw. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf a mere 1/17 of an inch wide (1.5 mm). It’s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.