WEN 61711 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch Air-Powered 1/4-Inch Narrow Crown Pneumatic Stapler
- Drive 1/4-inch crown 18-gauge staples ranging from 3/8 to 1 inch long
- Features an adjustable 360-degree air exhaust and a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Compact design utilizes an extended nose for tight areas and corners
- Spacious magazine holds up to 100 fasteners at a time
- Quick-release latch allows for easy jam clearings
Remember when you had a reliable stapler? Fasten thin materials tightly and securely with the WEN 18-Gauge Pneumatic Stapler. Our staple gun is the perfect tool for a variety of applications, including upholstery, insulation, screen repair, woodworking projects, fencing, and more. This stapler shoots 1/4-inch narrow-crown staples ranging from 3/8 to 1 inch long. Simply attach the compressor of your choice to the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet, and get to stapling. With a rubber-grip handle and a lightweight aluminum body, you’ll have maximum comfort during long days on the job site. The spacious magazine holds up to 100 staples while the magazine’s side window helps you know when your staple supply is running low. The 360-degree adjustable exhaust rotates any direction to direct the air output away from the user. The WEN Stapler operates anywhere from 60 to 100 PSI. The compact design with an extended nose reaches even the tightest corners with a quick-release latch for easy jam clearings. And because it’s a WEN product, your stapler comes backed by a two-year warranty and a friendly customer phone line. Remember when you could finish the job without a jam? Remember WEN.