WEN 94475 7.5-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with Reversible Handle, Three Grinding Discs, and Carrying Case
Remember when you could get your grind on? Let the sparks fly with the WEN 4-1/2-Inch 7.5-Amp Angle Grinder. This powerful grinder comes packed with accessories, including three grinding wheels, a reversible auxiliary side handle, an adjustable wheel guard, and a compact carrying case. Our lightweight design weighs in at a mere 4 pounds to limit fatigue during long days on the grind. The lock-on side switch snaps into place to keep the machine running without constantly holding your thumb down on the trigger. The reversible handle can be attached to either the left or right side of the grinder depending on the operator's preference. The 7.5-amp motor generates up to 11,000 RPM, powering through rust, chains, pipes and more. This angle grinder also includes a 5/8-11 UNC spindle that accepts wheels with both 5/8 and 7/8-inch arbors. And, because it's a WEN product, your 4-1/2-Inch 7.5-Amp Angle Grinder comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer phone line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- 7.5-amp motor generates up to 11,000 disc rotations per minute
- Lightweight 4-pound body limits fatigue during long days on the job
- Arbor adapter allows for compatibility with both 5/8 and 7/8-inch arbor grinding wheels
- Reversible auxiliary handle attaches to both the left and right-hand side of the grinder
- Includes three grinding wheels, a compact carrying case, and a two-year warranty