WEN BB7225 72-Inch Woodcutting Bandsaw Blade with 6 TPI and 1/4-Inch Width
- 72-inch length designed for use with the WEN 3962 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw and other similarly sized band saws
- Flex back style combines hard teeth with a softer back to maximize the blade’s life span
- 1/4-inch blade width provides users a minimum cutting radius of 5/8 of an inch
- Hook-style 6 TPI teeth feature a 10-degree rake angle for a higher cutting rate
- Modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal to increase cutting efficiency
Remember when you could make the most reliable cuts? Keep your skills sharp and your cuts clean with a WEN 72-Inch Woodcutting Bandsaw Blade. This American-made blade measures in at 72 inches (1829 mm) long for compatibility with the WEN 3962 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw. The flex back design provides users hardened teeth (63 HRC tooth hardness) with a softer back (32 HRC back hardness) to increase flexibility and maximize the blade’s lifespan. This bandsaw blade features a 0.25-inch width, a .025-inch thickness, and 6 teeth per inch (minimum recommended workpiece thickness: 0.5 inch). The hook-style teeth provide a 10-degree rake angle, helping the blade bite into the workpiece for a higher cutting rate. The modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal during operation to increase cutting efficiency. Remember when your bandsaw blade cut like new? Remember WEN.