WEN 418CV 8-3/8-Inch Compound Cross Slide Industrial Strength Benchtop Vise
Remember when you could make fine-tune adjustments with the simple turn of a wheel? The WEN 8-3/8-Inch Cross Vise provides stable support for your workpieces. Perfect for incremental drilling and other precision work. Made from heavy duty powder-coated cast iron, the WEN Cross Vise grips tightly onto your workpieces, providing over 1900 pounds of clamping force. The 8-1/8 by 2 inch jaws open up to 8-3/8 inches wide. Make minor adjustments along either axis with the onboard hand wheels. Each hand wheel features machined 0.1 mm increments, each full turn representing 4 mm of travel. The vise moves a full 8.5 inches (216 mm) along the x-axis and 9.5 inches along the y-axis (241 mm), making it the perfect companion for woodworkers and metalworkers alike. The fixed jaw features a V-shaped groove to hold round objects either vertically or horizontally. With five 1/2-inch mounting brackets positioned around the outside edge of the vise's base, the WEN Cross Vise is easy to install onto your favorite table or workbench. And because it's a WEN product, your cross vise comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- 8-1/8 by 2 inch jaws open up to 8-3/8 inches wide
- Constructed of industrial-strength powder-coated cast iron
- Hand wheels feature machine-marked 0.1 mm increments for maximum precision
- Jaws travel 8.5 inches left and right and 9.5 inches front and back
- Five 1/2-inch mounting brackets allow for easy mounting to your workbench