WEN R3420 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Manufacturer refurbished items are refurbished by the manufacturer and are guaranteed to be free from operational defects, however may have minor cosmetic blemishes.
We offer a warranty for any refurbished item bought through our website for 90 days.
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 rotations per minute
- Includes 5-inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces
- Attack workpieces up to 12 inches long and 8 inches wide
- Features a 2A motor, a MT1 spindle and tailstock taper, and two interchangeable work rests
- Tool Rest Length:-----4-1/2 or 7 in
- Dimensions---26 x 10 x 12 in
Remember when you could turn your own table legs? Fill your house with as many table legs as you can with the WEN 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Wood Lathe. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 rotations per minute. The WEN 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe features an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper to tightly grip workpieces, two tool rests (4-1/2 inch and 7 inch) to provide needed support for chisels and tools during operation, and a 2A motor to keep things turning. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. The WEN Wood Lathe also includes a flat wrench, a headstock spur center, a tailstock cup center, a knockout rod and a 5-inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces.
For CA residents, click here for Proposition 65 information