WEN WW8058 8-Inch by 3/4-Inch Crimped Steel Bench Wire Wheel with Arbor Adapters
Remember when you could round out those sharp edges? Take on build-up, smooth out surfaces, deburr jagged edges and remove rust all with the WEN 8-Inch Crimped Wire Wheel. Featuring a versatile arbor and a max RPM of 4500 rotations per minute, this wire wheel comes machine-balanced for smooth operation and even performance. The .011-inch steel wires easily strip off rust and smooth out welds. The 5 included arbor adapters help ensure a proper fitting with the majority of bench grinders on the market, allowing this wheel to function with a 1-1/4 inch, 1-inch, 7/8-inch, 3/4-inch, 5/8-inch, and 1/2-inch arbor. This wire wheel also acts as the perfect companion for the WEN 4280 Variable Speed Bench Grinder, the WEN 4282 8-Inch Bench Grinder, and the WEN 4286 Slow Speed Bench Grinder. However, our arbor adapters also allow compatibility with nearly every 8-inch bench grinder on the market. Remember when you could remove rust, deburr jagged edges, and clean metal all with one versatile wheel? Remember WEN.
- Measures in at 8 inches in diameter with a 3/4-inch width and .011-inch steel wire bristles
- Includes 5 arbor adapters for compatibility with 1-1/4 inch, 1-inch, 7/8-inch, 3/4-inch, 5/8-inch, and 1/2-inch bench grinder spindles
- Machine-crafted design provides balanced performance for maximum consistency during operation
- Compatible with the entire line of WEN 8-Inch Bench Grinders
- Universal design fits nearly every 8-inch bench grinder on the market