WEN BB5651 56-5-Inch Bi-Metal Bandsaw Blade with Variable Pitch 14-18 TPI and 1-2-Inch Width
- 56.5-inch length designed for use with the WEN 3975T and 3975 Metal-Cutting Band Saw and other similarly sized metal band saws
- Bi-metal blade design provides shock and heat-resistance to withstand temperatures up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Blade measures in at 0.5 inches in width and .025 inches in thickness
- Variable pitch 14/18 TPI teeth cut cleanly into metals and plastics
- Raker tooth pattern aids in chip removal to increase cutting efficiency
Remember when you could make the most reliable cuts? Keep your skills sharp and your cuts clean with a WEN Metal-Cutting Bandsaw Blade. This American-made blade measures in at 56.5 inches (1435 mm) long for compatibility with the WEN 3975T and 3975 Metal-Cutting Band Saws. Bi-metal blade design provides a shock and heat-resistant blade that withstands temperatures up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. This bandsaw blade features a 0.5-inch width, a .025-inch thickness, and 14/18 variable pitch teeth per inch (minimum recommended workpiece thickness: 0.25 inch). Raker tooth pattern aids in chip removal to increase cutting efficiency. Remember when your bandsaw blade cut like new? Remember WEN.