WEN BG4270 10-Inch Two-Direction Water Cooled Wet/Dry Sharpening System
- Features a 10-inch 220 grit sharpening stone and an 8-inch leather-stropping wheel
- Reverse the rotational direction with the simple flip of a switch
- 115 RPM provides maximum precision during sharpening
- Universal jig support allows for compatibility with a wide variety of accessories, including the WEN 42704A Sharpening Kit
- Includes an onboard carrying handle, an angle guide, a honing compound, an adjustable water reservoir, and a jig for sharpening chisels and planer blades
Remember when your blades could cut? Create the sharpest edges known to man with the WEN 10-Inch Two-Direction Water Cooled Wet and Dry Sharpening System. Boasting a 10-inch by 2-inch 220 grit wet sharpening stone and an 8-inch by 1-1/8-inch leather stropping wheel, you’ll have everything you need to bring old dull tools and knives back to life. The heavy-duty 1.6A motor quietly rotates the wheels at an earnest 115 RPM for maximum precision during operation. Once the edge is nice and sharp, polish and finish the surface on the leather stropping wheel with the included honing compound. Resuscitate dull blades, wood chisels, carving tools, scissors, screwdrivers, lathe tools, axes and more. Reverse the rotational direction with the simple flip of a switch to meet the needs of any task. The universal support adjusts to both horizontal and vertical positions, allowing for jigs and other accessories to be utilized with the machine. The WEN 10-inch Wet/Dry Sharpener also includes an angle guide, a height adjustable water reservoir, and a jig for sharpening planer blades and chisels. The WEN 42704A 4-Piece Sharpening Accessory Kit is also available for sharpening other blade styles. The onboard carrying handle makes transportation easier than ever while the mounting brackets combined with the sturdy base prevent walking and wobbling during operation. And, because its a WEN product, your 10-Inch Wet and Dry Sharpening System comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer phone line. Remember when your knives could cut through anything? Remember WEN.