WEN CC2006 Clevis Hydraulic Cylinder with 2-inch Bore and 6-inch Stroke
NOTE: This item has been discontinued.
- Double-acting steel-welded design handles pressure up to 3000 PSI
- Features a 2-inch bore, a 6-inch stroke, and a 1.25-inch rod diameter
- SAE-6 port (9/16 inch-18UNF) connects easily to your hydraulic hose
- Retracted 16.25-inch cylinder extends out to 22.25 inches in length
- Includes a 1-inch zinc-plated steel pin, a polished chrome-plated rod, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you had a cylinder that lasted? Maximize reliability in agriculture, construction, manufacturing, machinery, and more with a WEN Hydraulic Cylinder. This double-acting clevis hydraulic cylinder wtihstands operating pressures of up to 3000 PSI. The SAE-6 port (9/16 inch-18UNF) attaches easily to the hydraulic hose of your choice. With a 2-inch bore and a 6-inch stroke, this durable cylinder goes from a retracted length of 16.25 inches all the way out to an extended length of 22.25 inches. This cylinder also includes a reinforced O-ring tube seal, a cold-drawn tube to maximize seal life, a 1-inch diameter zinc-plated steel pin, a high-tensile ground and polished chrome-plated rod, and an ASTM A536 65-45-12 ductile iron piston. And because it’s a WEN product, your cylinder comes backed by a two-year warranty and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.