WEN CH4704 18.5-Inch Indexable Wood Turning Chisel with Four Carbide Cutter Tips
- Always sharp: indexable 6-inch gouge bar allows for easy tip installation and changes
- Includes four different shapes of carbide cutter tips: round, square, diamond, and arc
- Form-fitted 12-inch wooden handle crafted from durable African coralwood
- Easily replace a dull chisel tip with a set of WEN CH016R Indexable Cutters
- The perfect woodworking accessory for the WEN Wood Lathe Series
Remember when you had a reliable and customizable chisel? The ergonomically-crafted WEN 18.5-Inch Indexable Wood Chisel makes maintaining a sharp chisel easier than ever. Simply swap out or rotate the gouge’s cutter tip to bring your dull chisel back to life. This set includes four different shapes of tungsten carbide cutter tips: round, square, diamond, and arc. The round cutter helps create delicate work inside small bowls, or larger coves on spindle exteriors. The arc cutter is perfect for shaping bowl radiuses and turning spindle beads. The square tip works for carving perfectly square inside-corners. Finally, the diamond cutter helps carve intricate and small details in your workpiece. Our form-fitted 12-inch wood handle is crafted out of durable and rare African coralwood, making for comfortable turning over long periods of time. And, if you ever run out of chisel tips, simply order a set of the WEN CH016R Indexable Cutters to get your tool back into perfect condition. Remember when you could carve table legs, baseball bats, pens, chess pieces and more? Remember WEN.