WEN CL327F 3-Inch Face Clamp for Woodworking and Pocket Hole Joinery
- Keep joints secure during the installation of pocket hole screws
- Features 3-inch throat depth and a 2-3/4 inch clamping capacity
- Ergonomic soft grip handles feature a quick-release lever for easily disengaging clamping pressure
- Swiveling non-marring clamp pads provide even force distribution to workpieces
- Perfect for pocket hole joinery, welding, woodworking, and more
Remember when you needed to clamp some stuff down? Designed specifically with pocket-screw joinery in mind, the WEN 3-Inch Face Clamp is the ideal companion for any woodworker. This unique clamp holds workpieces up to 2-3/4 inches thick. The ergonomic handles make for comfortable clamping while the quick release lever allows users to quickly disengage pressure. Perfect for woodworking, pocket hole joinery, and even welding, the metallic no-mar swivel pads ensure even and secure clamping every time. Includes an adjustable tension knob to match the jaw separation to your workpiece’s exact specifications. Remember when your workpiece wouldn’t budge? Remember WEN.