WEN CL436R 4-Inch Right Angle Clamp for Woodworking and Pocket Hole Joinery
- Keep pocket holes secure and square at 90 degrees during project assembly
- Features a 4-inch throat depth and a 3-5/8 inch clamping capacity
- Swiveling non-marring clamp pads provide even force distribution to workpieces
- Ergonomic soft grip handles feature a quick-release lever for easily disengaging clamping pressure
- Perfect for pocket hole joinery, woodworking, and more
Remember when you needed to clamp some stuff down? Designed specifically with pocket-screw joinery in mind, the WEN 4-Inch Right Angle Clamp is the ideal companion for any woodworker. Simply slide in the 8.5mm diameter pin (0.34 inches) into your pocket hole to clamp your two workpieces squarely together at 90 degrees. Our unique design features a 4-inch throat depth and a 3-5/8 inch clamping capacity. The ergonomic handles make for comfortable clamping while the quick release lever allows users to quickly disengage pressure. Perfect for woodworking and pocket hole joinery, the metallic no-mar swivel pads ensure even and secure clamping every time. Includes an adjustable tension knob to match the jaw separation to your workpiece’s exact specifications. Remember when your workpiece wouldn’t budge? Remember WEN.