WEN HG112V 12.5-Amp Variable-Temperature Heat Gun with Adjustable Air Flow
- Variable speed dial allows for temperature adjustments anywhere from 122°F to 1112°F
- Two speed operation provides air flow of either 79 or 132 GPM
- Perfect for stripping paint, removing adhesive stickers, softening caulk, and much more
- Quiet and compact design weighs in at a mere 1.3 pounds
- Backed by a two-year warranty
Remember when you could make stuff really hot? Add some heat to your life with the WEN Variable-Temperature Heat Gun Kit. This versatile tool creates heat ranging anywhere from 122°F to 1112°F. Simply adjust the temperature dial on the side of the machine to set your level of preferred heat. Switch between two different air flow speeds of 79 and 132 GPM depending on the needs of the project at hand. Help remove adhesive stickers, paint, old varnishes, wallpaper and more. Soften caulk around the sinks and the tubs with ease. Heat up materials to make them easily bent or molded. Thaw frozen metal pipes or insulate your windows in the wintertime with heat-shrink plastic. And because its a WEN product, your heat gun comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer service help line all to make sure that you remember WEN.