WEN JN516D 5/16-Inch Wooden Doweling Kit with Drill Bit, Stop Collar, and Fluted Birch Wood Dowels
- Great for creating sturdy joints in woodworking projects, furniture repair, and more
- 5/16-inch titanium-nitride-coated brad-point drill bit creates perfectly-sized dowel holes
- Adjustable stop collar helps to create holes of a specific depth
- Two dowel hole center points make for easy board mating and alignment
- Includes 12 FSC-certified 1-1/2 by 5/16-inch fluted birch dowels
Remember when you had sturdy joints? Maximize the strength of your woodworking projects with a WEN Wood Doweling Kit. This kit includes everything needed to drill and install 5/16-inch wooden dowels. Simply set the stop collar on the titanium-nitride-coated brad-point drill bit to your preferred depth for the perfect hole. The two 5/16-inch dowel hole center points simplify alignment between two edges for accurate mating. Comprised of compressed birch wood, the 12 included dowels measure in at 1-1/2 inches in length by 5/16 inches in diameter. Our unique, fluted design expands on contact with water-based glues for maximum reinforcement within your joints. Perfect for joining wood, squaring edges, and maximizing joint strength. These FSC-certified dowels come from responsibly managed forests, limiting their environmental impact.