WEN R61741 4-in-1 18-Gauge Pneumatic Flooring Nailer and Stapler (Manufacturer Refurbished)
We offer a warranty for any refurbished item bought through our website for 90 days.
Remember when you had four different tools all in one nailer? Go from a brad nailer to a stapler to a flooring gun all with the WEN 4-in-1 18-Gauge Pneumatic Flooring Nailer and Stapler. Drive 18-gauge brads anywhere from 5/8 to 2 inches in length or 1/4-inch narrow crown staples anywhere from 1/2 to 1-5/8 inches in length. Attach the adjustable spring loaded flooring head to angle your fasteners at a 45-degree angle, making this the perfect companion for carpenters that need versatility on the job. With an operating pressure of 60 to 100 PSI and a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet, simply hook up your favorite air compressor and start nailing. The onboard depth adjustment wheel controls how deep the fastener shoots into your workpiece while the quick-release nose makes it easy to clear jams in the middle of a big job. Our lightweight design along with the rubber-backed grip prevents fatigue during long jobs. Combine that with the 100-nail capacity magazine for a nail gun that makes easy work out of crown molding, tongue and groove flooring, trim work and more. This package includes a carrying case for storage and transportation, two hex keys and oil.
- Drive 18-gauge brad nails anywhere from 5/8 to 2 inches in length
- Shoot 1/4-inch narrow crown staples anywhere from 1/2 to 1-5/8 inches in length
- Removable spring loaded flooring shoe angles fasteners at 45 degrees
- Features quick-release nose for easy jam clearing, an adjustable air exhaust and a 100-nail magazine capacity
- Includes a carrying case for storage and transportation, two hex keys, a removable non-mar tip for finishing applications, and oil