WEN TR3016 2500 PSI Tie Rod Hydraulic Cylinder with 3 in. Bore and 16 in. Stroke
- Double-acting steel-welded design creates pressure up to 2500 PSI
- Features a 3-inch bore, a 16-inch stroke, and a 1.25-inch rod diameter
- 1/2-inch NPT port connects to any standard hydraulic hose
- Retracted 26.25-inch cylinder extends out to 42.25 inches in length
- Includes a 1-inch zinc-plated steel pin, a polished chrome-plated rod, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you had a cylinder that lasted? Maximize reliability in agriculture, construction, manufacturing, machinery, and more with a WEN Tie-Rod Hydraulic Cylinder. This double-acting steel-welded tie-rod hydraulic cylinder creates operating pressures of 2500 PSI. The 1/2-inch NPT port size attaches easily to any standard hydraulic hose. With a 3-inch bore and a 16-inch stroke, this durable cylinder goes from a retracted length of 26.25 inches all the way out to an extended length of 42.25 inches. This cylinder also includes a reinforced O-ring tube seal, a cold-drawn tube to maximize seal life, a 1-inch diameter zinc-plated steel pin, a high-tensile ground and polished chrome-plated rod, an ASTM A536 65-45-12 ductile iron piston, and ductile iron female clevises with grade 8 clamp nuts. And because it’s a WEN product, your tie rod cylinder comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts and a two-year warranty, all to make sure you remember WEN.