WEN 36053C Track Saw Clamps (Two-Pack)
- Includes two 6-inch F-clamps with .45 by .195 inch bars and a 2.3-inch throat
- Squeeze grip triggers help provide maximum security and support during operation
- Quick release buttons make for easy installation and removal
- Compatible with all WEN Track Saw Systems
- Universal design fits the majority of track saws on the market
Remember when your track saw’s guide rail clung tightly to your workpiece? Keep your saw on the straight and narrow with this two pack of WEN Track Saw Clamps. Simply slide the end of the f-clamp into the matching slot of the track to prevent sliding and slipping during sawing operations. The spacious throat fits on workpieces up to 6 inches in thickness. Both clamps feature quick release buttons for easy detachment and installation. Our easy-to-use squeeze handles maximize the grip of the clamps, allowing for one handed set-up and breakdown. And even though these clamps were designed with the WEN Track Saw guide rails in mind, their universal fit is compatible with the majority of track saws tracks on the market (.45 by .195 inch bar). Remember when you could run your track saw safely and accurately? Remember WEN.