Remember when you could cut through a board full of nails? We aren't kidding. You can literally slice through a wooden board full of metal nails with the WEN Two-Speed Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. This saw's smart power technology implements an internal speed detection system to maintain consistent RPMs through materials of varying hardness. That means the saw's torque automatically adjusts, increasing when sawing through knots and nails and decreasing for softer portions of the workpiece. Not only does this help make your cuts clean and smooth, but it also prevents excessive wear to the blade by limiting torque whenever possible. Combine that with our 15-amp motor for a versatile tool that can handle even the toughest of projects.
With the WEN Two-Speed Miter Saw, you can select your preferred speed with the simple flick of a switch for operation at either 2000 or 4500 rotations per minute. Switch on a metal-cutting blade to take on aluminum, steel and more. Bevel the head of the saw up to 45 degrees to the left and miter up to 45 degrees in either direction. Make cuts in boards up to 12 inches wide and 3-1/2 inches thick or make compound cuts (45 degree bevel and 45 degree miter) in boards 8-1/2 inches wide and 1-7/8 inches thick. The saw features 8 positive miter stops: two at 15 degrees, two at 22.5 degrees, two at 30 degrees, two at 45 degrees and one at 0. However, if a more unique angle is preferred, the miter lock still allows the saw to lock at any angle between those stops.
This package includes a 10-inch 48-tooth carbide-tipped blade for woodworking, two retractable work stops, one clamp assembly, two removable table extensions, a laser, and a dust bag. The onboard laser keeps your line of cut illuminated for maximum accuracy. The spacious table measures in at 17-3/4 inches wide while the two adjustable extensions increase its size all the way up to 27.5 inches wide. The dust collection port allows for connection to either the included dust bag or your dust collection device of choice. And, because it's a WEN product, your two-speed miter saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Two speed operation goes from 2000 RPM to 4500 RPM with the flick of a switch
- 15-amp motor with Smart Power Technology automatically adjusts torque for consistent RPMs through materials of varying density, such as knotted wood or a board full of nails
- Bevel 45 degrees to the left and miter 45 degrees in either direction (featuring 8 positive miter stops)
- Make cuts in boards up to 12 inches wide and 3-1/2 inches thick
- Includes a 10-inch 48-tooth carbide-tipped blade for woodworking, an onboard laser light, two retractable work stops, one clamp assembly, two removable table extensions, a laser, a dust bag, and a two-year warranty