WEN 10714 Industrial Strength Three Segment Magnetic Base for Dial Indicators with Quick Release
- Powerful magnetic base creates over 175 pounds of magnetic force with the turn of a switch
- Three-arm system pivots, bends and locks in a full 360 degrees, reaching up to 14.5 inches in height
- Quick-release lock knob releases and secures all three joints simultaneously for easy adjustments
- Features a 3/8-inch mounting hole, 4mm, 6mm, and 8mm bushings, and a 2.5 by 2-inch v-groove base for both round and flat surfaces
- Universal stand compatible with both the WEN Dial Indicator as well as the majority of other dial indicators on the market
Remember when you had maximum precision in your measurements? Give your dial indicator the support it needs with the WEN Magnetic Base. This handy tool provides a much-needed mount for your precision dial indicator, keeping it elevated and adjustable during operation. Calculate runout and calibrate test equipment with ease by mounting to either the lug or the mount hole of your indicator. Our three-arm system pivots, bends, and locks in a full 360 degrees, reaching up to 14.5 inches in height. All three arms are controlled by the quick-release lock knob for fast and accurate adjustments. Simply install the dial indicator using the method of your choice and turn on the magnetic base. This creates over 175 pounds of magnetic force, allowing you to attach the 2.5 by 2-inch base to any ferrous metal surface. With forces of that magnitude, there will be no wobbling and sliding here. After that, adjust and pivot the arm into position and start calibrating. When you’re done, simply turn off the power switch, disengaging the magnetic base for simple removal and repositioning. Although this unit was designed with the WEN Dial Indicator (models 10702, 10703) in mind, its universal 3/8-inch mounting hole is compatible with the majority of dial indicators on the market. And, because it’s a WEN product, your magnetic base comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.