WEN 20121 20V Max Brushless Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill and Driver with 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger
- Brushless motor provides better performance, a longer lifespan, and less maintenance than brushed alternatives
- Features two speed ranges, 18 clutch settings, and 3 drive settings for maximum control
- Variable-pressure trigger delivers up to 24000 impacts and 1600 rotations per minute
- 2.0 amp-hour lithium-ion battery with onboard LED charge gauge delivers consistent power at any charge level, and works with the entire WEN 20V Max Cordless Power Tool series
- Includes a 1/2-inch capacity all-metal keyless chuck, an ergonomic handle, an LED work light, a belt hook, a battery charger, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you weren’t bound by cords? Drill holes and drive fasteners into wood, metal, masonry, plastic, and more with the WEN 20V Max Cordless Brushless Hammer Drill. The WEN Hammer Drill features 18 clutch settings, three drive settings (drill, drive, and hammer), and two speed ranges for maximum control. The first speed range provides up to 450 rotations and 6570 impacts per minute depending on how hard you press the variable-pressure trigger, while the second goes up to 1600 RPM and 24000 impacts per minute. With up to 400 inch-pounds of torque, you’ll be able to drill into wood up to 1.25 inches thick and steel up to 0.5 inches thick. The brushless motor provides more runtime and better performance, and lasts longer with less maintenance than brushed alternatives. The included 2.0 amp-hour lithium-ion battery delivers consistently powerful performance at any level of charge, features an onboard LED charge gauge, and is cross-compatible with the entire WEN 20V Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Power Tool line. This hammer drill also features a 1/2-inch capacity all-metal keyless chuck, an LED work light for increased visibility, a belt hook for easy transport, and a 2-amp battery charger. And because it’s a WEN product, your cordless hammer drill comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.