WEN 20135 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1/4-Inch Brushless Cordless Impact Driver w/ 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger
- Brushless motor provides better performance, a longer lifespan, and less maintenance than brushed alternatives
- Variable pressure trigger delivers up to 3400 impacts and 2300 rotations per minute
- Compact design measures in at 6 inches long for easy access to hard-to-reach screws
- 2.0 amp-hour lithium-ion battery with onboard LED charge gauge delivers consistent power at any charge level, and is compatible with the entire WEN 20V Max Cordless Power Tool series
- Includes a 1/4-inch quick-release keyless chuck, an LED work light, a belt hook, a wrist strap, a battery charger, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you weren’t bound by cords? Make an impact with the WEN 20V Max Brushless Cordless Impact Driver. This powerful yet compact tool delivers up to 1770 inch-pounds of torque, and features a brushless motor for more runtime, better performance, and less maintenance than brushed alternatives. With a variable-pressure trigger that lets you achieve speeds of up to 2300 RPM and 3400 impacts per minute, this driver makes quick work of any fastener in its way. Our compact design measures in at a mere 3.4 pounds and 6 inches long, making for maximum maneuverability in tight spaces. The keyless quick-release hex chuck accepts standard 1/4-inch-drive bits, while the onboard LED light illuminates your workpiece during operation. The included 2.0 amp-hour lithium-ion battery provides consistently powerful performance at any level of charge, includes an onboard LED charge gauge, and is cross-compatible with the entire WEN 20V Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Power Tool line. This driver also features an ergonomic handle, a belt hook for easy transport, a wrist strap for safe handling, and a 2-amp battery charger. And because it’s a WEN product, your cordless impact driver comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
For CA residents, click here for Proposition 65 information