WEN 20691BT 20V Max 6.5-Inch Cordless Brushless Plunge Cut Variable Speed Track Saw (Tool Only – Batteries Not Included)
translation missing: en.product_price.item.price.range_html
Current price $126.59
- Ditch the table saw: rip boards up to 2.25 inches thick or create 45-degree bevel cuts in boards up to 1.65 inches thick
- Compatible with the WEN CT9502 and CT9110 Track and the WEN CT992F Track Saw Clamps
- Dual 20V max battery ports provide cordless and reliable power to the brushless motor with variable speed operation from 2000 to 5500 RPM
- NOTE: battery and charger sold separately; compatible with the entire WEN 20V Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Power Tool series. Requires two WEN 20V Max batteries for operation; a minimum of two 4Ah batteries is recommended.
- Includes a 6.5-inch 48-tooth carbide-tipped blade (165 mm) with a 20 mm arbor, track-alignment cams, a dust port adapter, and a two-year warranty
Remember when your saw stayed on the right track? Keep your cuts on the straight and narrow with the WEN 20V Max Cordless Track Saw. The WEN Track Saw provides users the same results as a table or panel saw in a compact and portable package. Simply lay the track (not included – models CT9502, CT9110) along the desired surface for a clean and smooth cut. The WEN Track Saw is the perfect companion for ripping plywood, trimming doors, building furniture, and any other application needing long, precise cuts. Our powerful variable-speed motor rotates the 6.5-inch blade from 2000 to 5500 times per minute, letting you power through even the hardest of woods. Bevel the saw anywhere from -1 to 47 degrees depending on the needs of the task at hand. Set the depth gauge anywhere from 0 to 2.1 inches to control how deep the saw plunges. The 12 x 6.75-inch base features precision grooves that let the saw glide smoothly along the track. However, the saw can also exist on its own as a plunge saw, relying on its flat base for maximum stability and precision. Easily switch between three different blade settings: one for scoring cuts that go 1/8-inch deep, one for full plunge cuts, and one to simplify blade changes. The back-mounted dust port allows for attachment to your favorite dust collection system to control sawdust and limit cleanup. Simply attach your dust collection device of choice and start sawing. The dust port adapter allows the unit to still stay flush against walls, making this an ideal saw for flooring trim cuts. Compatible with the entire line of WEN 20V Max Lithium-Ion batteries (models 20202, 20204, 20205) and chargers (models 20200C, 20201Q). And, because it’s a WEN product, your WEN 10-Amp Plunge Cut Circular Track Saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a friendly customer helpline, all to make sure you remember WEN. NOTE: requires two WEN 20V Max Li-Ion batteries for operation. A minimum of two 4Ah batteries is recommended.