WEN 2202T 15-Amp 20-Gallon Oil-Lubricated Portable Vertical Electric Air Compressor
- 20-gallon tank constructed with reinforced steel for a maximum pressure of 135 PSI
- Provides air flow rates of 3.8 CFM at 90 PSI and 5.0 CFM at 40 PSI with a 105 PSIG cut-in pressure
- Features an easy-to-reach quick drain valve, 1/4-inch NPT quick coupler and two pressure gauges
- Onboard handle and wheels make transportation to the job site easier than ever
- Backed by a two-year warranty
Remember when you had 20 gallons of power for your pneumatic tools? The WEN 20-Gallon Oil-Lubricated Vertical Air Compressor is the perfect companion for the garage, the job site or the work shop. Plug in nailers, staplers, spray guns or any other pneumatic tool for a versatile and dependable set-up that answers a variety of woodworking and painting needs. The tank along with the two rubber-footed legs and two wheels maximize stability, preventing the compressor from tipping over during operation. The 15A motor and the reinforced steel tank work together to provide a max pressure of up to 135 PSI. The auto-shut-down function turns the compressor off once it reaches its max PSI for safe and reliable compressing. This single-stage compressor boasts air flow rates of 3.8 CFM at 90 PSI and 5.0 CFM at 40 PSI. The WEN 20-Gallon Oil-Lubricated Vertical Air Compressor also includes two pressure gauges; one to monitor the internal pressure of the tank while the other regulates the rate of air flow. The onboard handle makes transportation and storage easier than ever while the 1/4-inch NPT quick-coupler air outlet allows for quick and simple hose changes. This unit measures in at 19.5 by 17.5 by 42 inches in size with a 23 mm drain plug. And, because it's a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure the you remember WEN.