WEN 3625 5-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Beveling Compact Circular Saw with Laser and Carrying Case
- Perfect for wood, tile, drywall, sheet metal, ceramic, PVC, pipes and more
- Create beveled cuts in workpieces anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees
- Illuminate your line of cut and maximize accuracy with the included laser
- 5A motor rotates the 4-1/2-inch blade 3500 times per minute for cuts up to 1-11/16 inches deep
- Includes a 24-tooth carbide-tipped wood cutting blade, a carrying case, a dust extraction tube, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you could make cuts quickly and easily? The WEN 5-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Mini Circular Saw provides versatile and powerful performance all in the palm of your hand. Perfect for wood, drywall, tile, sheet metal, pipes, and more. Its compact design weighs in at a mere 5.1 pounds, limiting fatigue during operation and making for easy storage between jobs. The 5-amp motor provides maximum torque, spinning the 4-1/2 inch blade (115mm, 10mm arbor) up to 3500 RPM. Attack boards up to 1-11/16 inch in thickness or bevel the baseplate for 45-degree angled cuts in workpieces up to 1-1/8 inches thick. Your WEN Compact Circular Saw also comes packed with accessories, including a 24-tooth carbide-tipped wood-cutting blade, a dust extraction tube, and a convenient blow-mold carrying case, complete with storage compartments for all your accessories. And, because its a WEN product, your handheld circular saw comes backed by a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, a friendly customer help line and a two year warranty, all to make sure you remember WEN.