WEN 36704 4.2-Amp 3-3/8-Inch Plunge Cut Compact Circular Saw with Laser, Carrying Case, and Three Blades
- Retractable spring-loaded plunge shoe allows for simple and safe plunge cuts
- Perfect for flooring, tile, drywall, sheet metal, carpet, ceramic, PVC, wood, pipes and more
- 4.2A motor rotates the 3-3/8 inch blade (85mm, 15 mm arbor) up to 4500 times per minute
- Adjust the depth stop to create cuts in boards up to one inch in thickness
- Includes an HSS metal-cutting blade, a diamond-coated tile-cutting blade, a carbide-tipped wood cutting blade, a carrying case, an 80-inch dust extraction tube, a rip-guide fence, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you could make cuts quickly and easily? The WEN 4.2-Amp Plunge-Ready Mini Circular Saw provides versatile and powerful performance all in the palm of your hand. Perfect for wood flooring, drywall, tile, sheet metal, pipes, carpet and more. Its compact design weighs in at a mere 4.5 pounds, limiting fatigue during operation and making for easy storage between jobs. The 4.2-amp motor provides maximum torque, spinning the 3-3/8 inch blade (85mm, 15mm arbor) up to 4500 RPM. Attack boards up to 1 inch in thickness. The easy-to-use trigger features a slot for your finger, allowing the saw to automatically engage as you push forward. Adjust the depth stop to your desired cutting depth for the perfect plunge cut in even the hardest of woods. Your WEN Compact Circular Saw also comes packed with accessories, including an HSS metal-cutting blade, a diamond-coated tile-cutting blade, a carbide-tipped wood cutting blade, a 5-inch rip fence, an 80-inch dust extraction tube, and a convenient blow-mold carrying case, complete with storage compartments for all your accessories. And, because its a WEN product, your handheld circular saw comes backed by a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, a friendly customer help line and a two year warranty, all to make sure you remember WEN.