WEN 4210T 10 in. Drill Press with Laser
- 5 speeds offer a range of 570 - 3050 RPM
- Linear scale depth adjustment sets the depth of the drill bit for repetitive and precise drilling
- 1/2 in. keyed chuck accepts large diameter bits; key storage included
- Cast iron base with mounting holes provides stability and easy bench top clamping
- 7-5/8 x 7-5/8" cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degrees left & right
Remember when power tools were actually powerful. WEN’s 10 in. swing drill press with laser centering device is a powerhouse for your shop. Packed with features that you’ll find in larger, more industrial type drill presses, you can power through metal, wood and other materials with ease. Change from 5 speeds to target the exact RPM right for your project (570, 900, 1390, 2050, 3050 RPM). Rigid frame construction of cast iron provides sturdiness and reliability. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life, all combining together with smooth and balanced performance at any speed. The 1/2 in. chuck with JT33 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits. Worktable bevels 45-degree left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. Base has predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. The X-pattern laser locks-on to your drill points saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. A very versatile and valuable tool for any shop especially when you expand its range of use with optional accessories such as mortising attachment, drum sanders, circle cutters, etc. Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill holes with laser precision, Remember WEN.