WEN 4227T 13-Amp 17-Inch 12-Speed Floor Standing Drill Press
- 4-3/4-inch spindle travel makes drilling through 4x4 boards easier than ever
- Three-spindle design provides twelves speeds from 150 to 3150 RPM
- High torque performance perfect for metal, hardwood, softwood, plastic and more
- 14-inch by 14-inch cast iron work table pivots up to 45 degrees in both directions
- Measures in at 25 by 12 by 63 inches in size with a weight of 214 pounds
- Includes a built-in work light, a precision laser, a 5/8-inch chuck, onboard key storage, and a two-year warranty
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? The WEN 17-Inch Twelve-Speed Floor Standing Drill Press meets the needs of both home and professional users. This model includes a full 4-3/4 inches of stroke capacity, allowing users a large enough spindle travel to easily drill through a 4x4 board. Adjust the speed to 12 different stops between 150 to 2940 RPM (150, 290, 320, 400, 520, 560, 1000, 1240, 1520, 1720, 2150, and 3150 RPM). The 14-inch by 14-inch cast iron table features a one-inch coolant runoff channel around the outer lip of the table to prevent both the workpieces and the drill bits from overheating. The table also pivots up to 45 degrees in both directions and can be positioned up to 26 inches away from the chuck to accommodate even the largest of workpieces. The laser pointer ensures maximum precision during drilling operations, creating an X through the center of your target. The JT3 chuck accepts bits anywhere from 1/16 to 5/8 inches in size with onboard key storage to make sure that the chuck key is always close by. Cast iron frame and base gives the machine a hefty support system to prevent the drill press from walking or vibrating during operation. This beast measures in at 30 by 14 by 67 inches in size with a weight of 214 pounds. And because it is a WEN product, the WEN 17-inch 13-Amp Twelve-Speed Floor Standing Drill Press comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer service team. Remember when you had the capacity to drill through a 4X4 all in one smooth stroke? Remember WEN.