WEN 4288T Cast Iron Bench Grinder Pedestal Stand with Water Pot
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction prevents walking and wobbling during operation
- 9.9-inch by 12.4-inch steel mounting plate accommodates a variety of bolt orientations
- Measures in at 31.5 inch height with an onboard water pot to cool down projects
- Compatible with the entire line of WEN Bench Grinders
- Universal design fits the majority of bench grinders on the market
Remember when your bench grinder stayed put? As all woodworkers know, a grinder on a normal work surface often times jostles and skews the other items in a work area due to heavy vibrations created by the grinder. The WEN Bench Grinder Pedestal Stand resolves this issue by providing an independent surface for you to attach your tool. The heavy cast iron and steel design limits vibration while providing a sturdy 31.5 inch pedestal for your grinder to rest on. The stand includes a water pot for quenching workpieces and a reliable three-legged design with bolt holes for fastening your stand to the floor. The 9.9-by-12.4-inch cast-iron top is provided with slots and holes for securely mounting your bench grinder to the stand. And even though this stand was built with the WEN Bench Grinders in mind, its universal design accommodates the majority of bench grinders on the market. And because its a WEN Product, your Bench Grinder Pedestal Stand comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.