WEN 43013 5-Amp Cast Iron Bench Mortiser with Chisel Bit Set
- 5-amp motor with 1/2-inch chuck provides up to 1725 rotations per minute
- 4-1/4-inch spindle travel creates mortises up to 3 inches in depth
- Features a spacious 13-1/2 by 6-inch table and a 10 by 8-inch cast iron base
- Onboard tool and chisel storage maximizes organization while keeping bits accessible
- Includes three chisel bits (1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 inch), a chuck extension adapter, 3/4-inch chisel bushing, an adjustable handle, spring-loaded cast iron fence, depth stop, and a two-year warranty
Remember when your holes were square? Strengthen your workpieces with the WEN Benchtop Mortising Machine. Our powerful 5-amp motor provides you up to 1725 rotations per minute, making easy work out of even the toughest of woods. The spacious chuck accepts bits anywhere from 1/16 of an inch to 1/2 of an inch (1/4 to 1/2 inch for chisel bits), giving you the versatility needed to take on any project. With spindle travel of 4-1/4 inches and a max stock thickness of 4 inches, you'll be able to create sturdy and reliable mortises up to 3 inches in depth. The pneumatic spring head returns easily and smoothly while the spring-loaded cast iron fence allows for both fine-tune and large-scale adjustments. The spacious table measures in at 13-1/2 by 6 inches with a work-piece hold down that accepts boards up to 3-1/2 inches thick. The adjustable feed handle rotates freely to prevent collision with your workpiece, springing back into place once you select your optimal start and stop points. The onboard depth stop prevents you from drilling past your intended distance. This package also includes three chisel bits, measuring in at 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 inch in size, along with an extra chuck extension adapter, a 3/4-inch chisel bushing, and a 10-by-8-inch cast iron base. And because it’s a WEN mortiser, your bench top mortising machine comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.