WEN 56035M 7 HP 4500-Pound Compaction Force Plate Compactor
- Powerful: 212cc engine is larger than most in its class, producing 4,496lbs of force at 5,400 blows per minute
- Maneuverable with our unique swing-over handle and the compact 24 x 17-3/4" contoured edge plate
- Fast Travel Speed = productivity; Single direction plate travels up to 82 feet per minute
- Vibration isolators between the welded steel plate and the engine reduce vibration extending the engine's life
- Easily transportable with lift handles at the plate, as well as central lifting/load bar
Forget about spending money to rent a plate compactor. With a price this good and equipment this reliable, buying a compactor for the job site has never made more sense. A must have tool for anyone working on walkways, patios, paver installations, landscaping or small asphalt projects. Powerful 212cc/7hp engine delivers 4,496lbs of force at 5,400 blows per minute, increasing the density of loose granular soils, gravel, sand, crushed aggregate and other mediums into a sound, level foundation. This type of foundation extends the life of your project as it reduces water seepage, swelling and expansion. Our unique swing-over handle makes it easy to maneuver around the work area even in narrow, cramped spaces. Our engine features an angled combustion chamber (for more power per displacement), a pull recoil start and a low-oil shutdown to protect the engine. Vibration isolators between the welded steel plate and the engine reduce vibration, extending the engine's life. High density foam in the handles also reduces vibration to the user. One-gallon fuel tank provides ample work time. Tough powder coat finish keeps the product rust free. One-year limited warranty, 90-day commercial.