WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt RV-Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start
- Extremely quiet operation minimizes noise; EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one AC 120V NEMA TT-30R RV receptacle, one 12V DC receptacle, one 5V USB port, a digital load and fuel display, and a two-year warranty
Our fully-packed panel comes equipped with two 3-prong 120V standard household receptacles, one AC 120V 30A NEMA TT-30R twist lock receptacle, one 12V DC receptacle, one 5V USB port and an easy-to-read digital fuel and load display. Maximize fuel economy by engaging the Eco-Mode switch. This feature allows the generator's engine to automatically adjust its fuel consumption as items are plugged into and unplugged from the panel, preventing the usage of unnecessary gasoline. The oil access cover makes for easy oil changes. Need more energy? Easily link up two WEN inverter generators using a WEN 56421 Parallel Connection Kit (sold separately) in order to share wattage between multiple units. Low-oil and low-fuel automatic shutdown, indication lights, and overload protection safeguard both your generator and your electronics from damage. The included spark arrestor allows for legal use in national parks and campgrounds. And because this is a WEN Product, your inverter generator comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer helpline. Remember when your generator powered your electronics safely and quietly? Remember WEN.