WEN 61705 20-Gauge 3/8-Inch Crown Air-Powered Pneumatic T50 Stapler for Upholstery and Woodworking
- Perfect for upholstery, woodworking, trim work, vinyl installation and more
- Shoot 3/8-inch crown staples ranging from 1/4 to 9/16 inches in length
- Features an adjustable 360-degree air exhaust and a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Compact 1.8-pound design features an extended nose for tight areas and corners
- Spacious magazine holds up to 100 fasteners at a time
Remember when you had a reliable stapler? Fasten thin materials tightly and securely with the WEN 20-Gauge Pneumatic Stapler. Shoot 3/8-inch crown staples (T50) ranging from 1/4 to 9/16 inches in length. Simply attach the compressor of your choice to the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet, and get to stapling. With a rubber-gripped handle and a lightweight aluminum body, you’ll have maximum comfort during long days on the job site. The spacious magazine holds up to 100 nails while the magazine’s side window helps you know when your staple supply is running low. The 360-degree adjustable exhaust rotates any direction to direct the air output away from the user. The WEN Stapler operates at 70 to 100 PSI, using 0.28 SCFM of air at 90 PSI. The compact design is perfect for stapling wood and upholstery in even the tightest corners. And because it’s a WEN product, your stapler comes backed by a two-year warranty and a friendly customer phone line. Remember when you could finish the job without a jam? Remember WEN.