WEN 61731 3-in-1 Pneumatic 21-Degree, 28-Degree and 34-Degree Framing Nailer with Carrying Case
- Switch the firing angle between 21 degrees, 28 degrees, and 34 degrees
- Flip a switch to easily change shooting modes from single to sequential firing
- Shoot 21-degree plastic-collated round-head framing nails between 2 to 3-1/2 inches in length
- Fire 28 or 34-degree paper- or wire-collated clipped-head framing nails between 2-3/16 to 3-1/2 inches in length
- Includes a removable non-marring tip, a rubber-grip handle, adjustable air exhaust, a hard-bodied carrying case, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you had three nailers in one? Find the perfect angle with the WEN 3-in-1 Framing Nailer. Our unique design allows users to switch from 21 degrees to 28 degrees to 34 degrees depending on the needs of the task at hand. Fire 2 to 3-1/2 inch plastic-collated round-head framing nails at 21 degrees, or 2-3/16 to 3-1/2-inch wire- or paper-collated clipped-head framing nails at 28 or 34 degrees. Connect the air compressor of your choice to the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet, the nailer requiring 5.8 CFM of air at 90 PSI. The spacious magazine holds up to sixty 21-degree nails at a time, or up to ninety 28 or 34-degree nails. The removable non-marring tip prevents damage to your workpiece, while the firing selector lets you go from single to sequential firing modes with the simple flip of a switch. The hard-bodied carrying case provides an easy storage and transport solution between uses. The 9.4-pound body combines with the ergonomic rubber-backed handle to limit fatigue during long days on the job site. Onboard depth adjustment lets users select the exact depth they want their nail to fire. This nailer accepts smooth, ring, or screw shank nails ranging from .113 to .131 inches in diameter. And because it’s a WEN product, your 3-in-1 framing nailer comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly technical support team, all to make sure you remember WEN.
Click here to view the product manual