WEN 6362 10-Amp Variable Speed Handheld Drywall Sander with Sandpaper, Dust Hose and Collection Bag
- Reversible auxiliary handle perfect for both left-handed and right-handed users
- Variable speed 10-amp motor operates anywhere from 1500 to 2300 RPM
- 8.5-inch hook-and-loop base pad makes changing sandpaper easier than ever
- Internal dust removal system combined with the 7.5-foot dust hose minimize clean-up
- Includes a dust collection bag, two dust hose adapters (fits 1-7/8-inch, 1-1/2-inch, and 2-1/4-inch dust collection hoses), a shoulder strap, and 8 pieces of sandpaper
Remember when you had the smoothest drywall in town? The WEN Variable Speed Handheld Drywall Sander makes sanding drywall easier than ever. With a lightweight 6-pound body, you’ll make quick work out of even the toughest of tasks. If that’s not light enough, the included shoulder strap and auxiliary handle combine to prevent fatigue during long days on the job. Attach the handle to either side of the sander for both left-handed and right-handed users, or ditch it altogether to fit into tight spaces and corners. The lock-on power switch keeps your sander sanding even after you release the trigger. Adjust the speed of our powerful 10-amp motor anywhere from 1500 to 2300 RPM to meet the needs of the project at hand. The 8.5-inch hook and loop base pad makes sandpaper changes a breeze. Control excess dust with the variable air flow dust extraction dial. The 7.5-foot flexible dust collection hose attaches easily to either the included dust bag or the dust collection system of your choice, with both a 1-7/8-inch and a 2-1/4-inch dust adapter for maximum versatility. This package also includes eight pieces of hook and loop sandpaper disks (two 150 grit pieces, two 180 grit pieces, two 240 grit pieces, and two 400 grit pieces). Replacement sandpaper available under model numbers 6369SP60 (60 grit), 6369SP80 (80 grit), 6369SP120 (120 grit), 6369SP150 (150 grit), and 6369SP240 (240 grit). And because it’s a WEN product, your Variable Speed Drywall Sander comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer helpline, all to make sure you remember WEN.