WEN 6524 Oscillating Belt and Spindle Sander
- Features 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/2 inch and 2 inch sanding drum sizes and one 4 x 24 inch belt
- Operate with belt speeds up to 1575 FPM and spindle speeds up to 2000 RPM
- The 3.5-amp motor oscillates the belt and spindle 58 times per minute with a 5/8-inch stroke
- Onboard storage maintains organization of all accessories and sandpapers
- Includes a beveling work table, five throat plates, four rubber sanding drums, one belt sanding attachment and six pieces of 80-grit sandpaper (one for each size spindle/belt)
Remember when you were the king of the twist? Now you can make your belt oscillate without ever setting foot on a dance floor with the WEN Oscillating Belt and Spindle Sander. Sand arcs, curves, contours, faces and more of even the most strangely shaped workpieces. This versatile machine acts as both a spindle sander and a belt sander, oscillating up to 58 times per minute with a 5/8-inch stroke. This package includes five different spindle sanding sizes (1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/2 inch and 2 inch) and one 4 x 24 inch belt. The powerful 3.5 amp motor rotates the various spindles up to 2000 times per minute and the belt up to 1575 feet per minute. Onboard storage helps to organize all of the throat plates, rubber sanding drums and table inserts included with this sander while the 1-1/2 inch dust port allows woodworkers to connect a dust collection system to minimize clean up. Adjust the table anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to help take on angled edges and surfaces. This sander also comes with six pieces of 80 grit sandpaper: one for the belt and five for each respective size spindle diameter. And because its a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. It’s time to shake things up with the WEN Oscillating Belt and Spindle Sander. Remember when you could easily sand any curve or edge your heart desired? Remember WEN.