WEN AA6095 6-Inch 5.5-Amp Professional Grade Dual Action Polisher with 9mm Throw
- Features variable speed ranging from 2000 to 6400 RPM for finishing, compounding, waxing, polishing, buffing, and deoxidizing
- 6-inch dual-action head simultaneously rotates and oscillates with a 9mm throw for faster application and a streak-free finish
- 5.5-amp motor provides ample torque and power for heavy correction work
- Diamond-cut pad design distributes waxes and polishes across the entirety of the pad’s surface for even application
- Includes a lock-on power switch, one coarse-grit pad for removing oxidation and blemishes, one medium-grit pad for applying waxes and polishes, one fine-grit pad for sensitive finishes, a hook-and-loop base for easy pad installation, a 10-foot power cord, and a two-year warranty
Remember when your car was the talk of the town? Get the polish and shine you deserve with the WEN Dual Action Polisher. The variable speed motor ranges from 2000 to 6400 RPM for finishing, compounding, waxing, polishing, buffing, and rust removal all with one machine. The easy-to-maneuver 6-inch pad fits easily into every nook and cranny of your car’s body, while the 9mm orbital throw helps make for faster jobs with streak-free finishes. The 5.5-amp motor provides the power and torque needed for heavy correction work. This pack also includes three diamond-cut foam pads: one coarse-grit pad for removing oxidation and blemishes (model AA1601), one medium-grit pad for applying waxes and polishes (model AA1602), and one fine-grit pad for sensitive finishes (model AA1603). The diamond-cut pad design distributes waxes and polishes across the entirety of the pad’s surface for even application. And, because it’s a WEN product, your DA polisher comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
For CA residents, click here for Proposition 65 information