WEN AF1270 4.2-Amp 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Industrial-Strength Air Filtration System (750/950/1270 CFM)
- Circulate the air in a 1000 square foot room up to 9.5 times per hour
- Three-speed operation flows air at a rate of 750, 950, or 1270 cubic feet per minute
- Includes a 1-micron filter (model 3415AF1) and a 5-micron pre-filter (model 3415AF5), both of which can be easily replaced
- Programmable timer automatically shuts unit off after a set period of time
- Remote control allows users to set timer, change speed and power the unit on and off from up to 26 feet away
Remember when your workshop was full of clean air? Airborne dust particulates can dirty up a woodworking space and harm a healthy respiratory system, but with the WEN 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System, you no longer need to worry. This system eradicates these contaminants by catching them in one of the two easily-replaced filters while circulating the air in your work area. The powerful 4.2-amp motor leaves no stone unturned, collecting every contaminant in its path. The quiet system creates 63 to 68 dB of noise and can be controlled from up to 26 feet away with the included remote. The included eyebolts make for easy mounting and installation in a variety of wood shops. The WEN Air Filtration System collects and releases the air in your workshop after filtering it through both a 5-micron outer filter (model 3415AF5) and a 1-micron inner filter (model 3415AF1). Easily switch between three speeds of 750, 950, or 1270 CFM depending on what your situation calls for. With the self-automated timer, you don't even have to worry about turning off your machine. Simply set the timer to automatically turn the machine off after a certain time, allowing you to easily give your workshop a thorough cleanse at the end of the day. And because this is a WEN Product, your 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System comes backed by a two-year warranty, a helpful customer service phone line, and a stocked inventory of replacement parts. Remember when you could breathe easy in your workshop? Remember WEN.