WEN RAT6535 3.5-Amp Oscillating Spindle Sander with Extra Large Beveling Table Top (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Reconditioned items are refurbished by the manufacturer and are guaranteed to be free from operational defects.
We offer a warranty for any refurbished item bought through our website for 90 days.
- Features five sizes of sanding sleeves: 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/2 inch, and 2 inches
- 2000 RPM motor oscillates spindle 58 times per minute with a 5/8-inch stroke
- Onboard storage maintains organization of all accessories and sandpapers
- Spacious 14-1/2 by 14-1/2-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to accommodate angled workpieces
- Includes a beveling work table, a dust port, ten throat plates, five 80-grit sanding sleeves, and four rubber sanding drums
Remember when you had to sand those pieces by hand? Take on arcs, curves, contours, faces and more with the WEN Oscillating Spindle Sander. This versatile machine includes five different sized sanding spindles (1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/2 inch and 2 inch), each one oscillating up to 58 times per minute with a 5/8-inch stroke. The powerful 3.5 amp motor rotates the various spindles 2000 times per minute. Onboard storage helps to organize all of the throat plates, rubber sanding drums and table inserts included with this sander while the 1-1/2 inch dust port allows woodworkers to connect a dust collection system to minimize clean up. Adjust the spacious 14.5 by 14.5-inch table anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to help take on angled edges and surfaces. This sander also comes with five 80 grit sanding sleeves.
For CA residents, click here for Proposition 65 information
Click here to view the product manual