WEN BL0736 7-Inch 36-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Professional Saw Blade for Steel Cutting
- Featuring a 7-inch diameter (178 mm), a 20 mm arbor, and a rating of up to 3500 RPM
- Perfect for slicing through steel and metal up to 5/16 inches thick
- Ultra-thin 1/10-inch kerf (2.0 mm) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Designed with 36 carbide-tipped teeth for general-purpose steel cutting
- Compatible with slow speed chop saws and metal-cutting saws
Remember when you had a smooth and powerful cut? The WEN 7-Inch 36-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Professional Saw Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The machine-cut carbide-tipped teeth slice through steel, making easy work out of variety of metals. The 20 mm arbor allows for compatibility with 7-1/4-inch slow speed chop saws and metal-cutting saws. Our unique protective coating fights off potential damage caused by heat, rust, corrosion, gumming, resin, and more. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf a mere 1/10 of an inch wide (2.0 mm). It’s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.