WEN BL1024 10-Inch 24-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Professional Multi-Material Framing Saw Blade
- Featuring a 5/8-inch arbor (15.88 mm) and a rating of up to 4500 RPM
- Perfect for framing, trim carpentry, remodeling and more
- Ultra-thin 1/10-inch kerf (2.0 mm) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Designed with 24 carbide-tipped teeth for general-purpose wood cutting
- Compatible with the majority of 10-inch miter saws, jobsite saws, and table saws
Remember when you had a smooth cut with no tearout? The WEN 10-Inch Professional Framing Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The machine-cut carbide-tipped teeth slice through a variety of materials, making easy work out of lumber, OSB, siding, plywood, and more. The 5/8-inch arbor allows for compatibility with the majority of 10-inch miter saws, jobsite saws, and table saws on the market. Heat expansion slots help the blade expand and contract as needed to provide maximum accuracy across a wide range of cutting conditions. Our unique protective coating fights off potential damage caused by heat, rust, corrosion, gumming, resin, and more. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf a mere 1/10 of an inch wide (2.0 mm). It’s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.
Please Note: This blade is not compatible with the WEN 70730 Miter Saw