WEN BL1032-2 10-Inch 32-Tooth and 60-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Professional Woodworking Saw Blade Set, Two Pack
- Featuring both a 32-tooth blade for general woodcutting and a 60-tooth blade for fine-finish woodworking
- Blades measure in at 10-inch diameter (254 mm) with a 5/8-inch arbor (15.88 mm) and a rating of up to 6000 RPM
- Ultra-thin 1/10-inch kerf (2.4 mm) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Perfect for slicing through both hard and softwoods of all kinds
- Compatible with the majority of 10-inch miter saws, jobsite saws, and table saws
Remember when you had a smooth cut with no tearout? These WEN 10-Inch Professional Woodworking Saw Blades provide reliable and accurate performance, maintaining their straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The machine-cut carbide-tipped teeth slice through woods of any kind, making easy work out of pine, oak, poplar, cherry, maple, walnut, and more. The 5/8-inch arbor allows for compatibility with the majority of 10-inch miter saws, jobsite saws, and table saws on the market. Heat expansion slots help the blade expand and contract as needed to provide maximum accuracy across a wide range of cutting conditions. Our unique protective coating fights off potential damage caused by heat, rust, corrosion, gumming, resin, and more. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf a mere 1/10 of an inch wide (2.4 mm). Two pack of blades includes WEN models BL1032 and BL1060. It’s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.
Please Note: This blade is not compatible with the WEN 70730