WEN BL1080 10-Inch 80-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Ultra-Fine Finish Professional Woodworking Saw Blade for Miter Saws and Table Saws
- Featuring a 10-inch diameter (254 mm), a 5/8-inch arbor (15.88 mm) and a rating of up to 6000 RPM
- Perfect for slicing through both hard and softwoods of all kinds
- Ultra-thin 1/10-inch kerf (2.4 mm) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Designed with 80 carbide-tipped teeth for ultra-fine finish wood cutting
- Compatible with the majority of 10-inch miter saws, jobsite saws, and table saws
Remember when you had a smooth cut with no tearout? The WEN 10-Inch Professional Woodworking Saw Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The machine-cut carbide-tipped teeth slice through woods of any kind, making easy work out of pine, oak, poplar, cherry, maple, walnut, and more. The 5/8-inch arbor allows for compatibility with the majority of 10-inch miter saws, jobsite saws, and table saws on the market. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf a mere 1/10 of an inch wide (2.4 mm). It’s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.