WEN BL1216 12-Inch 16-Tooth Diamond-Tipped (PCD) Professional Circular Saw Blade for Fiber Cement and Laminate Flooring
- Featuring a 12-inch diameter (305 mm), a 1-inch arbor (25.4 mm) and a rating of up to 4800 RPM
- Perfect for slicing through fiber cement board and laminate flooring
- Ultra-thin 1/10-inch kerf (2.4 mm) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Designed with 16 polycrystalline diamond-tipped trapezoidal teeth to prevent wear and tear
- Compatible with the majority of 12-inch miter saws and table saws
Remember when you could slice through cement? The WEN 12-Inch Professional Fiber Cement Saw Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The polycrystalline diamond-tipped circular saw blade slices through fiber cement and laminate flooring with ease. The 1-inch arbor (25.4 mm) allows for compatibility with the majority of 12-inch miter saws, jobsite saws, and table saws on the market. Heat expansion slots help the blade expand and contract as needed to provide maximum accuracy across a wide range of cutting conditions. Our unique PCD formula fights off potential wear and tear caused by highly abrasive fiber cement board, making your blade last. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf a mere 1/10 of an inch wide (2.4 mm). It’s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.