WEN CM1446 15-Amp 14-Inch Multi-Material Cut-Off Chop Saw with Carbide-Tipped Metal-Cutting Saw Blade
- Easily take on ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, plastics, woods, and more
- Features a rectangular cutting capacity of 3.75 by 7.25 inches, a round tube cutting capacity of 5.125 inches, and a steel plate cutting capacity up to 0.5 inches thick
- Powerful 15-amp motor rotates the blade at up to 1450 RPM
- 66-tooth carbide-tipped professional mild steel blade pre-installed on the saw (model BL1466)
- Includes a 45-degree adjustable fence, a hold-down chain, a steel plate base, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you could saw through anything? Take on ferrous and non-ferrous metals alike with the WEN 15-Amp Heavy-Duty Premium Chop Saw. Take on steel plates up to 0.5 inches thick, rectangular tubes up to 3.75 by 7.25 inches in size (3.125 by 4.375 inches at 45 degrees), and round tubes up to 5.125 inches in size (4.125 inches at 45 degrees). The powerful 15-amp motor rotates the included 66-tooth carbide-tipped professional mild steel blade up to 1450 times per minute (saw blade model BL1466). The onboard workpiece vise pivots up to 45 degrees for mitered cuts. The hold-down chain keeps the saw in the downward position for easy transportation and storage between uses. And because it’s a WEN product, your chop saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.