WEN CM1452 15-Amp 14-Inch Premium Multi-Material Cut-Off Chop Saw with Carbide-Tipped Metal-Cutting Saw Blade
- Easily take on ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, plastics, woods, and more
- Features a rectangular cutting capacity of 3.75 by 7.25 inches, a round tube cutting capacity of 5.125 inches, and a steel plate cutting capacity up to 0.5 inches thick
- Powerful 15-amp motor rotates the 66-tooth carbide-tipped professional mild steel blade (model BL1466) up to 1450 times per minute
- Quick release vise clamp allows for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Top-of-the-line chop saw includes a low-vibration precision-machined cast aluminum base, a 45-degree adjustable fence, a round work piece holder, a 1.5-inch dust port, a removable dust bin, a plunge lock, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you could saw through anything? Take on ferrous and non-ferrous metals alike with the WEN 15-Amp Heavy-Duty Premium Chop Saw. This top-of-the-line chop saw features a precision-machined heavy-duty cast aluminum base, helping to limit vibration while providing smooth and even support to your workpiece. Take on steel plates up to 0.5 inches thick, rectangular tubes up to 3.75 by 7.25 inches in size (3.125 by 4.375 inches at 45 degrees), and round tubes up to 5.125 inches in size (4.125 inches at 45 degrees). The powerful 15-amp motor rotates the included 66-tooth carbide-tipped professional mild steel blade up to 1450 times per minute (saw blade model BL1466). The onboard workpiece vise includes a quick-release locking knob to help improve efficiency and productivity during repetitive sawing jobs. The adjustable fence pivots up to 45 degrees for mitered cuts while the optional round workpiece holder helps tightly secure pipes and other cylindrical workpieces. The plunge lock keeps the saw locked in the downward position for easy transportation and storage between uses. The removable dust bin collects metal shavings and wood dust. Combine that with the included 1.5-inch dust port to make clean up a breeze. And because it’s a WEN product, your chop saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.