WEN DC3402 7.4-Amp Rolling Dust Collector with Induction Motor, 15-Gallon Bag and Optional Wall Mount
- Powerful 7.4-amp induction motor combined with the 9-inch impeller moves up to 600 cubic feet of air per minute
- 4-inch dust port allows for connection to your favorite woodworking tools
- Mount the unit to the wall of your shop for accessible dust collection whenever you need it
- Features an onboard carrying handle, swivel casters, and a 15-gallon zippered collection bag
- Measures in at 43.3 x 17.7 x 20.1 inches in size with a weight of 42.9 pounds
Remember when you had the sawdust in your woodshop under control? Keep your work area clean and organized with the WEN 12-Gallon Dust Collector. With the power to move over 600 cubic feet of air per minute, we can say with confidence that this thing really sucks. This design features a 9-inch impeller and a 7.4-amp induction motor for quieter, maintenance-free operation. The 4-inch dust port inlet lets you connect to your favorite woodworking tools. The four 2-inch swivel casters combined with the onboard carrying handle combine for easy storage and transport between jobs. Take off the wheels and mount it to your shop’s wall with the optional built-in wall mount for accessible dust collection whenever you need it. Compatible with the WEN 10-Foot Dust Hose (model 28200) and the WEN 20-Foot Dust Hose (model 28221). And because its a WEN product, your dust collection system comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.