WEN HB3185 5-Amp 3-by-18-Inch Variable Speed Combination Handheld and Benchtop Belt Sander
- 5-amp variable speed motor rotates the belt anywhere from 558 to 820 feet per minute
- Easily attaches to your favorite benchtop for an upward facing stationary belt sander
- Compact design weighs in at a mere five pounds to limit user fatigue
- Lock-on power switch allows for continuous sanding without requiring a constant grip on the trigger
- Includes a dust collection chamber, a dust port adapter, a dust port reducer, two benchtop clamps, 80-grit sandpaper, and a two-year warranty
Remember when your handheld sander also worked on your benchtop? Maximize versatility with the WEN 3-by-18-Inch Belt Sander. Smooth out surfaces, deburr jagged edges, strip paint, and more. Our variable speed motor runs the 80-grit sanding belt anywhere between 558 to 820 feet per minute, making easy work out of even the toughest surfaces. The lightweight 5-pound body combined with the 3-by 5-inch sanding surface make for a reliable and ergonomic handheld belt sander. If you prefer a more stationary option, simply flip the sander onto its back and attach it to work surfaces up to two inches thick using the included mounting clamps. The lock-on power switch keeps your sander sanding without having to keep any buttons held down. The hard-bodied dust collection chamber catches excess sawdust during operation, and can be swapped out for the dust hose of your choice. And because it’s a WEN product, your handheld and benchtop belt sander comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a friendly customer helpline. Remember when you had versatility in your sander? Remember WEN.