WEN JT630H 10-Amp 6-Inch Spiral Benchtop Jointer
NOTE: Back in stock on April 2, 2021
- Spiral cutterhead system utilizes 12 staggered HSS blades for an ultra fine finish
- Features a spacious 30-by-6-inch table
- Remove 0 to 1/8 of an inch of material with each pass
- Adjustable 19-3/4 by 4-1/4-inch fence bevels up to 45 degrees
- Includes an onboard depth-of-cut scale, two push blocks, 2-1/2 dust port, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you had a perfectly square jointer to flatten out your boards and workpieces? Maximize precision with the WEN 6-Inch Benchtop Jointer. Our spiral cutterhead utilizes 12 staggered HSS blades to provide a perfect finish to hard and soft woods alike, while the powerful 10-amp motor rotates the cutterhead up to 12,000 times per minute. Adjust the infeed table to remove 0 to 1/8-inch of material with each pass, with a reliable depth-of-cut scale for maximum accuracy. The spacious table measures in at 30 by 6 inches. Bevel the fence up to 45 degrees to create angled cuts along the faces of your boards. The spring-loaded blade guard helps protect against accidental injury, only exposing a limited section of the cutterhead during jointing operation. This package also includes two push blocks for safer jointing and an onboard dust port for minimal cleanup. Compatible with the WEN BP510H Replacement Spiral Blades. And, because it's a WEN product, the WEN 6-Inch Benchtop Jointer comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.