WEN LA164K 5/8-Inch Keyed Drill Chuck with MT2 Arbor Taper
- Holds drill bits, pen mandrel shafts, and workpieces up to 5/8 inch in diameter
- Easily open and close the three chuck jaws using the included key
- Compatible with any MT2 drill press, lathe, or mill
- Installs easily with the simple tap of a rubber mallet
- Designed for use with WEN models 3424, 3424T, 3427, 34018, 34027, 34034, 4214, and 4225
Remember when you had the perfect chuck? Secure your bits with the WEN 5/8-Inch Keyed Drill Chuck. Our MT2 arbor taper fits perfectly into any MT2 drill press, lathe, or mill and can be installed with the simple tap of a rubber mallet. The included key securely opens and closes the 3-jaw-chuck around drill bits and shafts up to 1/2 inch in diameter. This set was designed specifically for either the headstock or tailstock of the following WEN wood lathe models: 3424, 3424T, 3427, 34018, 34027, and 34034. It is also compatible with the WEN 4214 and 4225 Drill Presses.